(2) Add/Update Your Patient Information via our Patient Portal
- Login to Patient Portal
- Locate "My Account" menu link on left hand side of the screen
- Select "Personal Information" and update all relevant fields
- Additional updates can be provided via the "Additional Information" link
- Your response will be securely stored in your patient records.
(3) If you are transfering to Zanesville Pediatrics from another practice we will need authorization to transfer your medical records.
Authorize the release to Zanesville Pediatrics patients medical history, laboratory reports, x-rays and any other material regarding medical consultations and treatments received.
We ask that if you are unable to keep your appointment, please call our office as soon as possible. We would like to be able to offer the time slot reserved for you to another patient needing care. We consider this to be a fair request and do have a very strict no-show policy for that same reason.
As with every physician that you will ever see, we need your insurance card and co-payment at the time of your visit. If you do not have the insurance card, we will need to reschedule your appointment or you will be asked to pay for the visit at the time of service.
We will need an up-to-date vaccination record for your child at your first appointment. We cannot provide medical care and continue vaccines for any child for which we do not have a vaccine record on file.
Our office runs solely on appointments. We cannot accommodate walk-ins! The number one reason doctors run behind is due to patients not checking in on time. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule your appointment. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
We will activate a patient portal for your child in our office. We request that you utilize it for prescription refills and messages for the physicians. This is a very valuable tool for parents and our staff to communicate in a direct manner.